Senior Customer Account Manager – Swindon
A great opportunity for a forward-thinking, commercially astute residential property management professional, to lead the delivery teams in a fast-growing company passionate about client service and sustainable communities.
From our base in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Preim Ltd manages 15,000 homes on 200 estates across England and Wales. Our portfolio extends from small sites with just a few homes to large garden village developments where thriving communities enjoy extensive communal facilities and open spaces.
With a number of garden villages coming on line in the South West region we are now looking to recruit a Senior Customer Account Manager to be home based in the Swindon area.
The Senior Customer Account Manager will be responsible to our Head of Client Delivery for delivering works, services, maintenance programmes and administration for a number of our developments located within the South West.
This will involve:
- A self-starter with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude managing a portfolio of properties on existing and new build developments.
- Sustaining and strengthening our effective working relationships with clients, management company directors, residents and the supply chain.
- Promoting the role of PREIM as a company that helps residents to build and shape sustainable communities, where people love living.
The individual will have built a successful career in residential property management or a closely related sector and will be looking for an opportunity to extend their responsibility and make a real contribution to the fortunes of a dynamic company. A people person able to motivate individuals and develop strong and lasting working relationships.
- Already operating in the residential property management arena.
- People management and development experience, having managed and mentored diverse teams of people.
- Ability to develop and deliver generic and specific maintenance management programmes.
- Extensive knowledge of property management practice and statutory frameworks.
- Understanding of the resident management company model, its implications and growth potential.
- Understanding of supply chain management, works and services procurement.
- Analytical: able to analyse, evaluate and identify causes of issues and/or problems, reach sound conclusions and take appropriate action.
- Commercial: able to extract value by the application of technology, including a mature understanding of financial management and reporting.
- Technical: Able to act as the technical expert and point of escalation through in-depth understanding of statutory and regulatory requirements.
- MRICS, MIRPM qualification (or comparable industry related qualification)
- Full UK driving licence (and use of a car for work).
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org