Customer Account Manager – Peterborough
A great opportunity for an experienced residential property management professional, in a fast-growing company passionate about client service and sustainable communities.
From our base in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Preim Ltd manages 15,000 homes on 200 estates across England and Wales. Our portfolio extends from small sites with just a few homes to large garden village developments where thriving communities enjoy extensive communal facilities and open spaces.
With a number of garden villages coming on-line across the country we are now looking to recruit a Customer Account Manager based in Peterborough.
The Customer Account Manager will be part of a team working for our Head of Client Delivery delivering works, services, maintenance programmes and administration for a number of our developments located across England and Wales.
This will involve:
- A self-starter with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude managing a portfolio of properties on existing and new build developments.
- Sustaining and strengthening our effective working relationships with clients, management company directors, residents and the supply chain.
- Promoting the role of Preim as a company that helps residents to build and shape sustainable communities, where people love living.
The individual will have experience in residential property management and will be looking for that next opportunity to develop their career and make a real contribution to the fortunes of a dynamic company. A people person able to work well with others and able to develop strong and lasting working relationships.
- Already operating in the residential property management arena with proven property experience.
- Ability to develop and deliver generic and specific maintenance management programmes.
- Knowledge of property management practice and statutory frameworks.
- Understanding of the resident management company model, its implications and growth potential.
- Understanding of supply chain management, works and services procurement.
- Analytical: able to analyse, evaluate and identify causes of issues and/or problems, reach sound conclusions and take appropriate action.
- Commercial: experienced in the application of technology, including an understanding of financial management and reporting.
- Technical: An understanding of statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Degree educated, ARICS, AIRPM qualification (or comparable industry related qualification) desirable
- Full UK driving licence (and use of a car for work).
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com